DevOps Consultant (medior)
What are we looking for in you?
nFuse is looking for a technical consultant (DevOps). You will be trained for the first couple of months to be able to work on our customers technologies. You have a 24/7 mindset (but we prefer to work 9-5).
- Sometimes wonder why a GUI was ever invented?
- You can do everything quicker using the command line, right?! If you are, we might be looking for someone just like you. You
have Linux, CI/CD (Jenkins), Ansible, Docker, Python, JIRA, bash, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes…skills
You have the following
2-3 years of experience in DevOps. Preferably obtained a bachelor’s degree (networking and systems). Besides English, you also possess a good knowledge of Dutch / Spanish (Depending on the workplace).
- You have an analytical and critical mind,
Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- Your mind does not rest before it has found the solution for every challenge,
- Excited when weird performance problems and architectural challenges pop up!
- You enjoy taking initiative and have an eye for detail,
- Clear communication is key. You like working in a team as well as individually.
- Thinking and handling pro-actively.
Your passion matters – we know that we will always be better than yesterday so we really look for people who are on top of the latest technologies and trends.
What can we offer you?
- Very challenging customers in the Benelux with various e-commerce, or custom-developed applications in the national and international private sector, but also government.
- Working with multi-cloud and multi-disciplinary teams.
- A competitive salary, with extensive fringe benefits such as car, laptop, mobile phone subscription and more.
- Hybrid work is possible, at home or at the office in Hasselt, but also occasionally on location at customers.
- Belgium, Hasselt
- Valencia, Spain
Make sure to attach your c.v. to the mail!